- Firm: Top 10 Firm
- Workload: Forensic Accounting
- Location: Manchester
- Salary: £44,000 - £50,000
Are you a qualified Forensic Senior looking for an exciting opportunity to continue your career within a Top 10 Firm?
Our client, a Top 10 Firm are looking for a Forensic Senior to join their Manchester office.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Managing a small portfolio of Expert Witness / Disputes projects
- Analysing financial statements and complex legal documents; reviewing and identifying key issues
- Preparing calculations for inclusion in expert witness or other forensic advisory reports
- Liaising with solicitors and barristers as a normal part of a litigation support case.
The successful candidate will:
- be ACA, ACCA, CIMA or CIPFA qualified
- have some previous experience working as a Forensic Accountant
- demonstrate good knowledge of MS Office, in particular Word and Excel
If you are seeking Forensic Accounting jobs in Manchester contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.