Are you a Forensic Technology Consultant with experience of E-disclosure? Do you have experience of relativity and/or Ringtail? Would a career with one of the the most well regarded law firms in the legal 500 appeal? Then read on.
Our client is a silver circle international law firm with an award winning culture based in the City of London. Their Forensic Technology team is the cornerstone of their Dispute Resolution and litigation practice. Their litigation and disputes department is invariably ranked as excellent by all of leading legal publications. The firm are frequently involved in high profile, reported cases.
They are currently looking to hire a Forensic Technology Consultant with experience of Relativity, Ringtail and E-disclosure, ideally within disputes or a professional services environment.
The Forensic Technology team provide e-Disclosure expertise and technology support to all of the firm’s litigation, arbitration and investigations teams. The service is built on the early case assessment software (EDT) and e-Disclosure platform (RingTail).
Responsibilities will include
- Establishing the requirements of eDisclosure cases with legal teams
- Preparing and loading e-documents into Ringtail
- Training new Ringtail users
- Advising on search strategies and reviewing workflow
- Generating reports and the electronic production of documents for disclosure
- Managing electronic data and running projects for the Forensic Technology team.
The successful candidate will have:
- Electronic disclosure experience
- Experience of working with eDisclosure platforms (eg Ringtail/Relativity)
- In-depth experience of providing eDisclosure support in a professional services or third-party vendor environment
- Awareness of the legal disclosure process would be an advantage,
- Comfortable in an IT environment, with a strong working knowledge of IT hardware and software
Please call on 0203 225 5060 to discuss this role further or apply on-line for immediate consideration.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful. However, understand that we will keep your CV on record for any future role that could be your perfect match.
If you are seeking Forensic Technology jobs in London contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.