* Firm: 14 Partner firm
* Workload: 30% Audit, 70% Accounts and Tax
* Clients: Ultra High Net Worth Individuals and Trusts
* Location: West End
Are you a newly qualified ACA or ACCA accountant that enjoys the variety of general practice?
Do you enjoy a strong client-facing role where you can add value and offer a more advisory service to your clients?
If so, London's largest true general practice firm based in the West End is looking for a qualified accountant to join their team and this could be you.
The firm work with some really exciting ultra-high net worth clients with large investment portfolios and therefore no day is the same. You will get the chance to work on audit engagements alongside tax planning and interesting ad-hoc advisory projects all within the same portfolio.
They will offer study support for those wishing to pursue CTA or STEP courses as they encourage continual learning and for all staff to be able to offer holistic advice.
The firm themselves have cultivated a positive work-life balance, particularly evident with a 35hr working week and hybrid working in place.
The successful candidate:
- ACA/ACCA qualified with at least 3 years' experience in a UK Practice
- Demonstrable experience working in two of the following three service lines; audit, accounts and tax
- Strong client facing experience, ideally managing a small portfolio
- Experience of trusts & estates would be advantageous
If you are seeking General Practice Senior roles in the West End of London contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.