- Firm: Medium sized
- Workload: 80% Accounts and Tax, 20% Audit
- Clients: Recruitment, Manufacturing, Property, Film & TV
- Location: Central London
- Benefits: Professional and supportive environment
- Salary: £40-50k
Are you looking to make a step up into an Accounts Assistant Manager role? Do you aspire to work on a more challenging portfolio of clients and to have a more varied mix of work?
If so my client, a Medium sized firm in Central London are seeking a General Practice Assistant Manager to join their expanding team. You will be supporting two driven Associate Directors with managing their portfolios and will have the opportunity to progress within the firm.
The successful candidate will have:
- ACA or ACCA qualification
- Recent experience in a UK based practice firm
- Preferably some exposure to audit
If you are seeking General Practice jobs in London contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied, please call 0203 2255 060 if you have any questions.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.