- Firm: Top 20 Firm
- Workload: Audit (40%), Accounts (40%) and Corporate Tax (20%)
- Location: Romford
- Benefits: Structured Training + Progression
- Salary: £50,000 - £65,000
Are you seeking a truly general practice role in a Top 20 Firm? Are you looking for a firm that offers structured training and progression?
Our client a Top 20 Firm are seeking a General Practice Manager/Junior Manager to join their Romford office. The office and firm are experiencing a period of strong growth and are seeking driven individuals with a desire to progress in their career.
Your responsibilities will include:
- managing a portfolio of clients (starting at around £400k)
- monitoring workload of assistant managers
- assisting with billing procedures and debt collection where appropriate and in liaison with client partner
- training and acting as mentor to allocated trainees
The successful candidate will:
- be ACA or ACCA Qualified
- have experience managing both people and a portfolio for at least 3 years
- demonstrate experience in Tax, particularly Corporate Tax
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.