* Firm: Top 20
* Workload: 40% Audit and 60% Accounts/Corporation Tax
* Location: City of London
* Benefits: Excellent progression
* Salary: up to £60k
Are you an Audit Manager looking for an excellent opportunity to develop and progress up to partnership? If so, an excellent opportunity has arisen for such a person to join one of the UK's Top 20 accountancy firms based in the City.
The firm combine a corporate and professional structure with a down-to-earth and friendly environment, providing plenty of challenges but also excellent support. They also have a tradition of promoting high performing individuals to ensure that they have a definite career plan.
This position offers a varied workload comprising of approximately 40% Audit and 60% Accounts and Corporation Tax but can flex to a higher audit focus. The portfolio will be varied with a strength within the professional and financial services sector.
The successful candidate needs to:
- Be ACA/ACCA qualified with at least 3 years' post-qualified experience in a UK practice
- Currently be managing a portfolio with fee income over £500k
- Demonstrate strong staff management skills
- Be ready to be client facing with a personable character
If you are seeking Audit Manager jobs in London contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.