- Clients: £500k+ in turnovers
- Location: Surrey
- Benefits: Excellent training and progression, strong work-life balance
- Salary: up to £60k
Are you an ACA/ACCA qualified accountant looking for the career structure, client base and progression opportunities of a top 20 firm that offers a corporate and professional structure with down to earth and friendly environment in Surrey?
Our client is a top 20 firm with offices spanning across the South East of England. They are currently seeking energetic and ambitious individual, who will step in the Practice Manager’s role. You will be responsible for delivering multiple assignments as well as to be a main point of contact for your own portfolio of clients with turnovers starting at £500k.
In this role, your responsibilities will include:
- Managing a portfolio of clients which is a mix of audit, accounts and tax clients
- Completion of ad-hoc assignments as required by partners
- Planning and assigning work accordingly
- Managing the team while providing constructive feedback, training and motivation
- Actively assist with business development
- Regular communication with clients including client visits as and when required
The successful candidate needs to have:
- Experience working within UK accountancy practice is a MUST
- ACA/ACCA qualified
- Minimum 3 years’ experience of managing people and a portfolio
- Excellent communication skills
Please call on 0203 225 5060 to discuss this role further or apply on-line for immediate consideration.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful. However, understand that we will keep your CV on record for any future role that could be your perfect match.
If you are seeking Practice Manager jobs in Surrey contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.