- Workload: Flexible mix of Accounts, Tax and Audit
- Location: West End (London)
- Clients: Retail, Property, Hospitality and Medical
- Salary: £22k - £28k
Are you a part-qualified accountant seeking a mixed general practice role with a varied and challenging client base?
Our client, a medium sized accountancy practice located in the West End of London, are looking for an ambitious semi-senior to provide support to current Partners and Managers across the board. The workload will consist of Audit, Accounts and Tax as well as the scope to develop into some advisory project work and outsourcing support to include management accounts.
Priding itself on top-rate customer service demonstrated by high client-retention levels, our client would be looking for someone able to carry on this level of first-class service.
To be successful in this role you must:
- Be part ACA/ACCA qualified and demonstrate substantial experience within a UK accountancy firm
- Have excellent communication skills for interaction with both clients and staff
- Demonstrate a proactive approach
Please call on 0203 225 5060 to discuss this role further or apply on-line for immediate consideration.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful. However, understand that we will keep your CV on record for any future role that could be your perfect match.
If you are seeking General Practice Semi-Senior jobs in Central London/West End contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.