* Firm: Top 20 Firm
* Workload: 60-70% Audit & 30-40% Accounts
* Clients: Small OMBs to £50 million t/o corporates
* Location: Reading
* Salary: £36,000 - £43,000
Are you an Audit Executive looking to join a growing Top 20 firm that can offer strong progression, a positive work life balance and a varied workload?
Although predominantly external audit focused, the role provides exposure to many elements of general practice. The role will enable the right person to gain experience of working with a variety of clients, broad in both size and sector. Clients come from sectors such as travel industry, public sector, charities, investment management and consultancies, and range from small OMBs to £50 million turnover corporates, including subsidiaries of overseas listed companies (providing exposure to IFRS).
The firm is looking for an Audit Executive who is driven, entrepreneurial and keen to progress their career within a Top 20 firm. The successful candidate will be given genuine support to help them ensure that they gain the skills most relevant to their long-term career ambitions.
Qualities/Requirements of a successful candidate:
- ACA or ACCA qualified (or studying) with UK practice experience
- Both audit and accounts preparation skills
- Experience of supervising junior members of staff (12 months plus experience)
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Commercially aware and client focused as well as having strong technical skills
If you are seeking Audit Executive jobs in Reading, contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.