* Firm: Top 20 Firm
* Workload: Mix of accounts, tax, audit and advisory work
* Clients: OMBs, SMEs and some listed entities
* Location: Heathrow
* Salary: £40,000 - £45,000
Are you qualified Audit and Accounts Senior seeking a truly general practice role in a Top 20 Firm local to home?
Our client, a Top 20 Firm, are seeking a General Practice Senior to join their Heathrow office. This role will include a mix of accounts, tax, audit and advisory work. The portfolio you would be working on would cover an exciting range of complex groups, OMBs and some listed clients within industries such as Property, Manufacturing, Financial and Professional Services, Hospitality, and Not-for Profit.
There is scope in this office to climb the ranks very quickly should you show ambition and aptitude for handling your own portfolio and sound technical competencies.
The firm pride themselves on a positive work-life balance, with working from home and flexi-working already a norm before the pandemic.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Auditing of companies including planning and finalisation of jobs, in a wide range of sectors
- Preparation of accounts
- Preparation of tax computations and Corporation Tax returns (CT600)
The successful candidate will:
- Be ACA qualified
- Have 3-4 years' experience in a UK accountancy practice
- Enjoy working with a varied client base, managing a mixed portfolio
If you are seeking Audit and Accounts roles in Heathrow contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.