Our client a leading global company in the wine industry is seeking to recruit a Global Accounts and Treasury Accountant. The company has recently received external investment in order to help them achieve ambitious global growth targets. This is a fantastic opportunity to discover the world of fine wine and be part of a dynamic team in a fast growing company. This would be an excellent opportunity for a part qualified or AAT qualified accountant looking for an opportunity to learn and progress.
- Taking responsibility for our group global accounts receivable ledger (including the full sales ledger) incorporating our operations in the; United Kingdom, United States, Singapore, Macau, Bordeaux and Paris;
- Importing bank transactions on a daily basis and allocating receipts;
- Reconciliation of client card receipts and chasing staff for missing payment confirmations;
- Liaising with foreign exchange brokers;
- Maintaining and regular contact with worldwide banking providers;
- Chasing payment of and settlement of invoices;
- Maintenance and being the lead contact for factoring partners, ensuring daily draw down and managing debt collection process as necessary;
- Monthly reconciliation of private client and merchant balances;
- Entering monthly accrued and deferred income adjustments;
- Ensure adherence to financial controls & group policies;
- Identify profit & cost
- Previous experience working in accounts receivable;
- AAT studier / finalist or part qualified ACCA/CIMA preferable;
- Proficiency in Microsoft; Word, Excel, Powerpoint & Outlook;
- Experience in luxury retail;
- French would be desirable but not essential
- Good communication skills;
- A team player.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.