* Firm: Music Specialist Firm
* Location: London
* Clients: High profile media clients in addition to clients over a broad range of sectors
* Salary: £45 - £55k
Are you a Global Mobility Tax Senior who has proven experience of working with international clients?
Our client a boutique firm based near the Tate Modern is seeking to recruit a Tax senior or Assistant Manager to join their Global Mobility team.
They have a large portfolio covering various sectors, but with a niche in Music and Entertainment, offering a full range of accounting, tax, advisory and international services to some of the highest-profile companies and individuals.
The successful candidate will:
- Be able to deal with employees being seconded to the UK.
- Has good knowledge of non-domicile/remittance basis issues.
- Demonstrates experience of dealing with DPNI schemes.
- Be able to deal with pre-arrival planning for non-UK domiciled individuals.
- Have experience dealing with employment tax issues.
- Has working knowledge of share option schemes e.g. EMI, non-approved etc.
If you are seeking a Global Mobility Tax roles in London, please contact Austin Rose, the Tax Recruitment Specialists
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.