* Firm: Top 50
* Workload: Bookkeeping/VAT
* Clients: Corporate Mix; Property, Retail, Hospitality etc
* Location: West End, London
* Salary: £20,000 - £23,000
Are you an accounting or finance graduate looking to kick-start their career in Accountancy in a Top 50 Firm? Would you be interested in learning to manage a varied portfolio of Bookkeeping clients in the West End?
If so, our client, a Top 50 Firm in the vibrant West End are looking for a Trainee Bookkeeper to join their dynamic team. You will have the chance to gain invaluable experience and will be offered full AAT/ACCA support for further study if you should desire in the future.
The role will involve day-to-day bookkeeping and dealing with all financial and personal affairs for a portfolio of 15 - 20 clients. Acting as first point of contact you will be raising invoices, reconciling reports and reporting directly to a Manager. All training for the role will be provided, but previous client-facing experience would be beneficial.
The successful candidate will:
- Have at least a 2:1 in an Accounting & Finance Degree
- Be passionate about a career in Accountancy, highly organised and possess good attention to detail
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills (preferably in a client-facing role)
If you are seeking Bookkeeping jobs in Central London or West End contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.