Firm: Top 50 Accountancy Firm
Location: City of London
Salary: To £70k + competitive benefits package
Are you a Marketing Manager with experience working within Professional Services and LLPs? Are you confident in designing and implementing business development strategies and leading marketing campaigns? Are you looking for the next step up in your career where you can make a difference?
Our client, a Top 50 Accountancy firm, are looking for a Head of Business Development & Marketing to take the lead with a new brand-building strategy. A heavy focus on business development, the successful candidate will be enthusiastic, personable and organised.
Other duties would include:
- Develop a partner engagement plan for various service lines
- Carry out partner engagement on a 1:1 basis for strategic sales and support planning
- Identify new sales / cross-selling opportunities to existing clients and targets within service line
- Manage proposals, liaising with bid specialist, conducting debriefs after every bid and sharing intelligence with
- Contribute to national/sector marketing campaigns, leading on regional intelligence
The successful candidate will:
- Demonstrable interest in Marketing, Communications and Business Development
- Have good knowledge of social media, such as LinkedIn and Twitter
- Be educated to degree/certificate level within marketing (or related)
- Possess excellent communication and organisation skills
- Be flexible and driven, with ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.