* Firm: Top 50
* Clients: Varied mix including Education, Profession and Financial Services
* Location: Flexible, offices in Central London and Home Counties
* Salary: £70-140k
Are you an Outsourcing Senior Manager seeking a fast-paced role in a leading Top 50 practice? Are you looking for a value-add position where you can make a real operational difference?
Our client, a Top 50 accountancy firm, are seeking an pragmatic Senior Manager/ Head of Outsourcing to join their growing team. The department oversees Management Accounts, Bookkeeping, Payroll and VAT returns for a range of clients across industries such as Education, Profession and Financial Services.
The position will support the Partners and Directors by ensuring the effective operational delivery for the outsourcing division. As well as managing a large team the successful candidate will need to act as a technology champion, implementing and training on new software as necessary.
The successful candidate will:
- Be managing a portfolio of outsouricng clients within a UK practice
- Have experience managing a team, to include reviewing work and appraisals
- Knowledge of software to include Xero, Quickbooks and Sage
- Have excellent communication skills
The firm offer both hybrid working and flexitime with the core hours of 10am-4:30pm
If you are seeking Outsourcing Senior Manager jobs in Central London, contact Austin Rose, the public practice recruitment specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.