Are you seeking an HR Advisor role that offers real autonomy, growth potential and a supportive environment? If so, our client, a progressive mid-tier accountancy firm with c100 staff, can offer you just that.
The Firm are seeking an experienced HR Advisor to report to the HR Director and support them in all areas of the HR function with a particularly active involvement in the recruitment.
You will provide accurate and timely advisory support to Partners and managers, and support the HR Director on the operational HR issues on a day to day basis. You will actively look for opportunities to implement innovative and added value solutions.
Responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the Director on HR policy and best practice matters
- Provide guidance and advice to resolve individual employee relations issues, such as disciplinary and grievance issues, redundancy, flexible working requests and absenteeism.
- Lead involvement with experienced hire recruitment, to include drafting job descriptions and carrying out selection interviews
- Carry out graduate first interviews. Facilitate second interviews and assessment centres as required
- Carry out exit interviews and create exit interview reports
- Other duties appropriate to level and candidate's experience, for example delivery of soft skills and other workshops as and when required, delivery of projects and coaching managers on people management techniques.
The successful candidate for this role will:
- Ideally be level 7 CIPD qualified
- Experience of working in a professional services environment
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Demonstrates high levels of professional knowledge, expertise and integrity and can actively demonstrate an awareness of current and forthcoming UK employment law.
If you are looking for an HR Advisor job in Central London contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.