- Firm: Top 30 Firm
- Workload: Generalist HR duties
- Location: Central London
- Benefits: Competitive salary, flexible holiday allowance, bonus scheme
- Salary: c£65k
Are you an experienced HR Assistant Manager or Manager who is seeking a role that offers both a significant level of strategic input as well as the requirement to remain hands-on? Do you want to work for a the fastest-growing Top 30 sized firm in the UK? Would you like to work in a constantly changing environment where HR, as a support function, is still developing and offers plenty of opportunities to impact the future of the firm?
Our client, a very fast growing independent accountancy practice are seeking an HR Manager to report to the Head of HR and supervise a team of 3 HR Assistants. You will provide accurate and timely advisory support to Partners and managers, and support the Head of HR on the operational HR issues on a day to day basis. You will actively look for opportunities to implement innovative and added value solutions.
Responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the Head of HR on HR policy and best practice matters
- Provide guidance and advice to resolve individual employee relations issues, such as disciplinary and grievance issues (to include acting as HR representative, taking notes and ensuring follow up actions are implemented) redundancy, flexible working requests and absenteeism
- Overseeing remuneration such as the annual salary review, bonus review, benefits and reviewing accuracy of payroll
- Overseeing learning and development, i.e. the annual appraisals, coordination of professional qualifications and employee training and support
- Reviewing staff management with the joiner and leaver process, and offer letters and contracts as well as maternity and paternity procedures
- Acting as system administrator for the HR Software (CascadeHR) and optimising use of technology
The successful candidate for this role will:
- Be CIPD qualified (essential)
- Have 10 years+ working in HR and proven experience in recruitment, employee relations, performance management, reward and have broad knowledge of employment law
- Have experience of working in a professional services environment (preferably accountancy or legal)
- Demonstrate experience of interviewing candidates as part of the recruitment process
- Have excellent communication skills, confident in dealing with people at all levels in the business.
- Demonstrate high levels of professional knowledge, expertise and integrity and can actively demonstrate an awareness of current and forthcoming UK employment law
If you are seeking HR Manager jobs in London contact Austin Rose, the public practice recruitment specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.