Are you seeking an HR Officer role that offers a lot of progression, the ability to have a real impact on the business and a large variety of duties? If so, this could be the role for you.
The Firm are seeking an experienced HR Officer with experience in the professional services environment to join their team. Reporting to the HR Manager, you will provide accurate and timely advisory support to Partners and managers as well as assist with operational HR issues on a day to day basis. You will actively look for opportunities to implement innovative and added value solutions.
Responsibilities will include:
- Employment relations - counselling, coaching through performance manager procedure, disciplinary/grievance procedures and managing absence
- Leading inductions and improving the process
- Learning and development - coordinating training, supporting students, maintaining relationships with 3rd party providers
- Staff management - overseeing joiners and leavers, issuing contracts and carrying out exit interviews and creating exit interview reports
- Managing HR systems
- Reward - reviewing payroll and pensions, assisting with the annual salary review, generating other role changes
- Ad hoc tasks and general duties
The successful candidate for this role will:
- Be CIPD (or equivalent) qualified or studying
- Experience of working in a professional services environment (Accountancy, law etc)
- Solid HR experience (recruitment, employee relations, performance management, reward and a broad knowledge of employment law)
- Demonstrate excellent communication and organisation skills
If you are looking for an HR job in Central London contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.