- Firm: Top 20
- Workload: Purchase ledger, nominal ledger and all round general accounting
- Location: London City
- Benefits: Fast progression, Autonomous environment, Semi-flexible working
- Salary: £20-23k
Our client, a fast growing Top 20 accountancy practice based in the West End is looking for a Finance Assistant reporting to the Financial Controller. The role will involve but will not be limited to:
- Purchase Ledger: invoice input, statement reconciliation, cheque runs, supplier queries, filing
- Banking: nominal ledger payments, bank recs, petty cash
- Ad hoc reporting, scanning, filing for partners/ clients
To be eligible for this role you must:
- Have previous experience in Finance or with Purchase Ledgers
- Experience with Quickbooks and/or Sage Line 50
- Good knowledge of Excel and IT in general
If you are looking for Assistant Accountant roles in London contact Austin Rose, the public practice recruitment specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied, please call 0203 2255 060 if you have any questions.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.