- Firm: Top 20
- Workload: Management accounts, forecasting, cash flow and analysis
- Location: West End
- Benefits: Competitive salary, benefits package and regional travel
- Salary: £35-40k
Are you currently working in a Finance team or in a practice and looking to move away from a client facing role? Would you like to move to an In-House Management Accounts role in a Top 20 Accountancy practice?
Our client, a Top 20 Accountancy practice in the West End are seeking a Management Accountant for their Internal accounts team to look after accounts for multiple offices. The role will include:
- Preparing and delivering Management Accounts as well as business commentary
- P&L, Balance Sheet, KPIs and variance analysis
- Preparation and review of budgets, forecasts and cash flow
- Month end process management
- System and process development
The successful candidate for this role will:
- Have experience in a finance team (in house or client facing)
- Be experienced in management accounts, budgeting and cash flow
- ideally have managed multiple company accounts
- Be confident in the use of Sage and Excel
If you are seeking Management Accounts jobs in London contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.