Our client is looking for a Case Administrator or Senior Insolvency Administrator with a mix of business and personal experience to join their team. Are you looking for a move to a top accountancy firm in central London? Or are you an experienced administrator ready for your next promotion? If so, this could be the role for you.
Our client, a Top 30 accounting firm, is seeking someone to join their high performing Insolvency team focussing mainly on administrations and pre-packs. You'll be joining a firm with great benefits and work life balance.
This role would suit someone who wants to expand their knowledge with the support of an experienced management team
Responsibilities will include;
- Overall admin and organisation of case work for: Administrations, Members Voluntary Liquidations, Compulsory Liquidations, Bankruptcies, Restructuring and other non-formal appointments
- Formulation of reports and statements of affairs and working with the IP on cases
- Creating administration proposals
- Co-operating with creditors and debtors
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience with Microsoft systems
- Ideally holds a qualification but previous relevant experience considered (AAT,CPI,ACCA,ACA)
- Education to Degree level
- At least two years' experience of insolvency procedures and admin
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a team
- A confident and positive style of word
If you are seeking Insolvency administrator roles in London contact Austin Rose, the Insolvency Recruitment Specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.