- Firm: Top 10
- Workload: Assisting with the restructuring & recovery process from preparation to conclusion
- Location: City of London
- Salary: £55-75k
Are you Assistant Manager or Manager who would like to work as part of a market-leading Restructuring & Recovery team, in a Top 10 Accountancy Firm?
In this role, your responsibilities would include:
- Maintaining a portfolio of insolvency cases
- Sometimes participating in advisory work
- Guaranteeing staff are informed and encouraged to complete cases successfully and in a timely manner
- Reviewing staff work, remarking constructively on their work & enabling training through on-the-job experience
- Assisting the manager and partner/director in guaranteeing that client needs are met
- Reviewing statutory documents for compliance with insolvency regulations and relevant standards
- Preparing case reviews and brief partners on work carried out and business issues
The successful candidate will:
- Preferably be C.P.I. qualified
- Possess experience of corporate (administration/liquidation) and property (LPA) insolvencies
- Have knowledge of insolvency rules and statutory requirements
- Be quick to acclimatise to new situations
- Have to the ability to work on multiple different assignments at once
Please call on 0203 225 5060 to discuss this role further or apply on-line for immediate consideration.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful. However, understand that we will keep your CV on record for any future role that could be your perfect match.
If you are seeking Insolvency Manager jobs in London contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.