- Firm: Top 25 Chartered accountancy firm
- Workload: Administrations, Liquidations & Personal Insolvencies
- Clients: Wide range of clientele; SME's to large Corporates
- Location: Central London
- Benefits: 22 days holiday (Plus buy/sell scheme) and a range of other benefits
- Salary: £35000-37000
Are you an experienced Insolvency Administrator looking to take on a senior role with a Top 25 firm? Perhaps you already work at senior level and wish to work with a broad range of clients - both personal and corporate, from high profile individuals to SME's. If this sounds like you, the following opportunity may be of interest to you.
Our client are a Top 25 Accountancy firm who continue to grow in success. As part of this growth they are seeking an Insolvency Senior Administrator to join their team, taking responsibility for:
- Management of a personal & corporate case portfolio from cradle to grave
- Promotion of various marketing events
- Supervisory duties, assisting in the development of junior members
- Work alongside the partners
- Control team WIP & billings
As the successful candidate you will:
- Have demonstrable experience of handling both personal and corporate insolvency cases from beginning to end.
- Be a personable individual, able to be relied upon with sensitive client information.
- Be CPI qualified and willing to complete extra training to comply with CPD
- Ideally be familiar with IPS & Sage accounting software
- Be a team player who is also effective when working independently
- If you are seeking Insolvency Senior Administrator jobs in Central London contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.
If you are seeking Insolvency Senior Administrator jobs in Central London contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied, please call 0203 2255 060 if you have any questions.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.