Are you AAT qualified with experience within an Accounts Firm? Or an Accounting graduate looking for your first role in practice?
If so our client, a Top 30 Firm based in Central London are seeking an Internal Accounts Assistant to join their progressive firm. The successful candidate will provide assistance to the Assistant Financial Controller in providing day to day financial management and implementation of the current financial strategy
The role includes, but is not limited to:
- Recording all bank receipts
- Uploading all expenses into Xero via Recieptbank
- Obtaining approval for payment via ApprovalMax and ensuring VAT compliance
- Debtors management and collection
The successful candidate will:
- Be AAT qualified or willing to be trained to achieve this OR an Accounting/Finance graduate (2:1 and above)
- Be hard working, diligent and conscientious
- Experience using Xero or Sage would be beneficial
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.