Are you a a part or recently qualified accountant with professional services experience looking to join one of the fastest growing firms in it's sector? Would you like a role which offers excellent progression as well as the chance to have a real impact on the business you work for?
Our client, a rapidly growing professional services firm in the West End are seeking to recruit an Assistant Accountant to fulfil a varied role in their accounts department.
Reporting to the Management Accountant, the role will involve:
- Management reporting: monthly departmental reports, lock-up report, weekly flash report and preparation of monthly reporting packs
- Accounting: accounts receivable, fixed asset accounting, inter company recharges and reconciliations and accruals and prepayments
- Maintenance and monitoring of client accounts and the payment of expenses
- Ad hoc tasks
There is also excellent progression in this role with the chance to be responsible for the accounting and reporting of one of the businesses the firm owns.
The ideal candidate for this role will:
- Be part or recently qualified ACA or ACCA
- Have relevant experience in a professional services environment
- Have strong Excel skills
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.