Firm: Top 15 Practice
Are you an Internal Audit Semi-Senior looking to progress in Financial Services within a London based Firm?
If so, our client, a Top 15 Practice, is looking for a confident Semi-senior to join their Financial Services Internal Audit team in Central London.
The role will be focused on Internal Audits for Insurance firms, particularly which make up several Top 50 Lloyds of London clients. In addition, the Firm will offer a comprehensive ACA/ACCA study support package and great work life balance.
- Attend pre-audit discussions with the client
- Identify and assess any control weaknesses/failings relevant to the scope of work
- Escalate all client queries and concerns in an efficient and professional manner to either a Senior or a Manager
- Maintain awareness of relevant news and developments within the insurance sector
The successful candidate:
- ACA/ACCA Studier or AAT Qualified
- Experience of risk-based internal audits (or similar work) either in a professional practice or in an in-house internal audit function
- Proven communication skills including ability to communicate effectively with senior members of client staff
If you are looking for an Internal Audit role in London, please contact Austin Rose, public practice recruitment specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.