* Firm: Top 10
* Location: Birmingham
* Workload: 100% Internal Audit
* Salary: £37,000-£40,000
* Clients: Public Sector: NHS, Local and Central Government
Are you an Internal Audit Senior looking progress your career within an internationally renowned Top 10 Firm in Birmingham? Do you want to gain exposure to a team that offers advise on industry-wide or emerging risk areas in coordination with other teams including public sector consulting, infrastructure advisory and financial modelling within key Public Sector clients?
If so, our client, a Top 10 Practice, is looking for a Senior to join their expanding Internal Audit team in Birmingham.
- Developing proficiency in applying internal audit principles
- Executing a wide variety of audit tests/procedures and accurately interpret results against defined criteria
- Understanding the financial, operational, and compliance risks which effect activities
- Evaluating audit results, weighing the relevancy, accuracy, and perspective of conclusions against the accumulated audit evidence
The successful candidate:
- Be ACCA / ACA qualified or equivalent
- Have experience in an Internal Audit function and public sector experience or a genuine interest in the field
- Demonstrate proficient in MS Office, particularly PowerPoint and Excel and flow charting software such as Visio
If you are looking for an Internal Audit Senior role in Birmingham, please contact Austin Rose, public practice recruitment specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.