Firm: Top 10
Salary: £28,000 - £30,000
Are you an Audit Trainee looking to progress your career within a forward thinking Top 10 Firm based in London? Does working with an International Client base sound of interest to you?
If so our client, a Top 10 Firm, are seeking an Audit Semi-Senior to join their Audit Team. The successful candidate will be both on-site at clients, and in the office, ensuring that all aspects of the audit are completed on time and within budget. Within this role you will be expected to complete your accounting qualification. and will be supported, developed and supervised by senior members of the audit group.
The responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Assisting with the wider team by obtaining audit evidence necessary to support opinions given
- Preparing analysis of accounting data from clients books and records
- Ensuring audit files have all relevant documentation on the appropriate section; check appropriate and sufficient documentation obtained to support the opinion and documenting all conclusions
- Active engagement with client staff in the gathering of appropriate audit evidence
- Active adherence to budget and timetable, bringing matters to the attention of the senior or manager, particularly when actual time is in excess of budget.
- Involvement in the planning, execution and finalisation of the audit assignment supporting the Executive or Manager.
- Ensuring compliance with internal (audit methodology and risk management) and external (regulatory) requirements.
- Identifying and understand client needs, including challenges, then communicating these needs and solutions to the Executive or Manager.
The successful candidate will:
- Have at least one years experience within a UK practice firm.
- Be studying for their ACA qualification.
- Be degree educated with no less than 280 UCAS points and a 2:1 degree or part of the CTS scheme.
If you are seeking Audit Semi-Senior positions within London, please contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.