Are you seeking a challenging career within a specialist recruitment market? Would you like a role that offers you the opportunity to directly impact the success of a fast growing business?
An apprentice candidate researcher is sought for this specialist accountancy and finance recruitment consultancy as part of an exciting phase of expansion. Dealing with mid to senior level accountancy and finance professionals, we pride ourselves on being able to find the 'best in the market' candidates for our clients with a focus on providing a quality service and building strong, long term relationships. The main office is based in Loughton which allows us to offer a career that in many ways mirrors that of a Central London firm, including city salaries, but without the need to commute on a daily basis.
We are seeking a Trainee Candidate Researcher to join our friendly team. If you like the idea of recruitment but being on the phones doesn't sound like your cup of tea, this role focuses more on the research side by sourcing the candidates for the consultants to call.
Your role will involve:
- Using sourcing techniques to generate candidates (job boards, our database and posting adverts)
- Database management and quality control
- Making use of social media, especially LinkedIn
- Getting involved in targeted marketing campaigns
- You will also be expected to support the Office Manager in elements of administration and in taking incoming phone calls when required
The successful candidate for this role will have:
- 3 A Levels grades B and above
- Excellent written communication skills
- An investigative mind-set and a professional and positive attitude
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.