- Firm: Top 20 London Chartered Accountants
- Workload: Management Accounts, Bookkeeping & VAT
- Clients: In Media and Entertainment
- Location: City Of London
- Salary: £24-£28K
If you are looking for the chance to work with a leading firm who put entrepreneurial vision and development of their staff at the heart of what they do, please see the following opportunity.
Our client - a Top 20 chartered accountancy firm, is now seeking to fill an exciting new role that promises exposure to its media and entertainment clients. The role would suit an efficient & motivated individual having solid bookkeeping experience, software know-how as well as the desire to develop their accounts experience. The responsibilities of the role are as follows:
- Preparation of notes and draft management reporting
- Work on self-employed accounts and statutory accounts,
- Completing VAT returns and other associated services for clients
The following are essential in order to be successful in your application:
- 2 years+ bookkeeping experience within a practice environment
- Knowledge of Sage/Caseware/Xero
- An organised, methodical approach to the workload
- Experience of Quickbooks would also be advantageous
If you are seeking Junior Management Accountant roles in London, contact Austin Rose, the public practice recruitment specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.