- Firm: Top 20 London Chartered Accountants
- Workload: Bookkeeping, payroll, VAT & management accounts
- Clients: SME's
- Location: City Of London
- Salary: £24-£30K
Seeking a candidate looking to develop their career in Outsourcing accounts.
If you are looking for the chance to work with a leading firm who put entrepreneurial vision and development of their staff at the heart of what they do, please see the following opportunity.
Our client - a Top 20 accountancy firm, is seeking a candidate looking to develop their career in accounts to fill a new role in their outsourcing team. The successful candidate will be a great communicator and logical thinker with experience of outsourcing/bookkeeping in a practice environment, seeking the challenges that come with enhanced client exposure and responsibility.
Duties of the role include:
- Management accounting
- UK VAT and related services for a portfolio of clients
The following will be essential in securing the role:
- 2 years+ Outsourcing/ Bookkeeping experience within a practice environment
- Knowledge of Sage, Xero, Word, Excel, Quickbooks and similar
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Experience and knowledge of UK VAT and associated legislation
If you are seeking Junior Outsourcing Accountant roles in London contact Austin Rose, the public practice recruitment specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied, please call 0203 2255 060 if you have any questions.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.