Are you a Training or Learning and Development Manager looking to move into a very fast growing and exciting professional services firm? Would you like to have a real impact on the business, having a say in the processes and management of the training accross the firm?
If so, our client, a fast growing professional services firm are seeking a Learning and Development Manager to organise all of the development and training activities for all employees, ranging from juniors to Partners. The aim of the role is to expand the talents of all employees and help the practice to grow even further and aid it's success.
You will be responsible for:
- Creating and delivering training programmes
- Planning training according to the organisations objectives
- Answering queries relating to L&D
- Working with leaders across the organisation to understand their requirements for training
- Using different forms of training styles
- Implementing required training according to the budget
- Dealing with training providers
The successful candidate will:
- Have proven people management skills
- Be degree, CIPD or CTP qualified (or equivalent)
- Have experience in management, development and talent training and designing and supplying a variety of training styles according to a budget
- Have excellent communication skills
- Have experience in e-learning course design and budget management (desirable)
If you are seeking L&D roles in London and the Home Counties, please contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.