Like doing things your way? Want to help mould a leading professional services firm?
Are a commercial lawyer ready to develop a greenfield in-house legal department?
Do you have experience advising a range of group entities on general commercial matters?
We have partnered with a leading professional services firm on a newly created opportunity.
Reporting into the Managing Partner, this is an opportunity to form and develop a legal department in your own image and shape the
From a technical perspective, the role will cover:
- Negotiation of all business contracts (master services agreements, framework agreements, engagement letters, NDAs, hold harmless letters, reliance letters, bank/loan agreements etc.)
- Advising on the resolution of contractual disputes
- Anticipating and reacting to new laws, regulations and professional standards
- Provision of legal advice to internal stakeholders
- Management of commercial disputes, customer agreements, Lease contracts, Service agreements, and IP and trademark matters
- Company secretarial duties
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.