* Firm: International Law Firm
* Workload: Litigation Support
* Location: Central London
* Salary: £65 - 80k
Are you an experienced Litigation Support Specialist/eDiscovery Review Manager? Would you like to further you career in a supervisory role in a leading international law firm?
If so, our client, an International Law Firm, are looking to expand their in-house Litigation Support function with the addition of an experienced LS specialist.
Your responsibilities will include:
- supervising and training more junior members of the Litigation Support team
- carrying out project management tasks with respect to individual investigations and electronic disclosure exercises
- processing and managing datasets using Nuix, Relativity and/or other platforms
The successful candidate will:
- Have people management/supervisory experience to complement your technical skillset, as there role has a high level of staff supervision.
- Have Relativity and Nuix experience
- Demonstrate experience dealing and negotiating with third party service provides
If you are seeking Litigation Support roles in London contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.