* Firm: Top 10 Firm
* Workload: M&A advisory
* Client Sector: Health and Social Care
* Location: London
* Salary: £60,000 - £80,000
Are you an M&A Senior Manager with an interest in the Health and Social Care sectors? Are you keen to join a firm that offers progression and high-quality work with a positive working environment?
Our client, a Top 10 Firm based in London's West End are seeking a Manager or Senior Manager to join their M&A advisory team in order to focus on their Health and Social Care clients.
This team provides corporates, private equity houses and other clients with a full suite of M&A services advising on acquisitions, divestments, buy-outs and capital raisings. The firm has a very positive working environment allowing for growth and progression.
As the successful candidate you core responsibilities will include:
- Leading M&A projects through to completion, including all aspects of:
- Creating information memorandum, management presentations, teasers, pitch books, etc.
- Providing valuations and financial analysis through modelling
- Leading project management, including oversight of due diligence and client and buyer interaction, and management of the project team on a day-to-day basis.
- Contributing and playing an active role in the development of new business relationships, marketing and business proposals, including:
- Development of target and potential transactions, including both buy and sell side mandates
- Liaising with external counterparties (lawyers, private equity etc.)
- Act as a mentor to team members and provide coaching with a view to assisting them to achieve their personal career goals, including:
- People management responsibilities covering resource planning and allocation, performance management
- Support to the appraisal process, training and recommendations for promotion.
You will have the opportunity to be part of a growing and successful team, to work on high-profile transactions in the UK. This is an excellent opportunity for any individual looking to further their M&A career.
To qualify for the role you must have:
- experience of buy-side and sell-side M&A projects, working as part of an M&A advisory team. Ideally you will either have experience of advising on transactions within the Health and Social Care sector or a genuine interest in developing your expertise in this active M&A sector.
- ACA/ACCA qualification (or equivalent)
- previous staff management or supervisory experience.
If you are seeking Health & Social Care M&A roles in London contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.