Are you an experienced Corporate Finance Manager (M&A) seeking a move to Associate Director, or an AD ready to move to a firm where you can manage an entire deal from initial scoping to client ready reports?
Our client is a top tier firm and their London team has had significant investment for growth. You will be supporting financial investors, banks and other funders on their strategy and will support new client relationships by participating in networking events and business development activities alongside deal origination initiatives.
You will be responsible for a team that covers mergers and acquisitions, management buy-outs, fund raising, re-financing, financial modelling, due diligence reviews, strategic reviews and raising investments in the UK mid-market. The team are looking for someone with good deal exposure/network and ideally with strong experience in the TMT sector.
Your responsibilities will include;
- Managing deals, generally £2m-100m, working with a number of substantial firms and Private Equity funds and OMB's
- Project managing transactions to ensure the deal processes are fulfilled
- Undertaking detailed research on companies, associated sectors and identifying potential transactions and potential investors/buyers
- Responsibility for project risk, issues and billing/cost recovery
As the successful candidate you will be expected to have;
- Worked in Corporate Finance M&A for at least 5 years
- Have a strong understanding of typical mid-market deal structures
- An industry relevant qualification e.g ACA. However, exceptions can be made for candidates with significant experience
If you are seeking Corporate Finance roles in London contact Austin Rose, the Corporate Finance Recruitment Specialists
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.