* Firm: Top 10 Firm
* Workload: M&A advisory
* Location: Cambridge
* Salary: £55,000 - £65,000
Are you a Corporate Finance Manager looking to join a busy corporate finance team? Are you looking to gain exposure to a broad range of deals?
Our client, a Top 10 Firm, are looking for a M&A manager to join their Cambridge Office. In this role you will gain understanding and experience in the field of corporate finance for both buy-side and sell-side work, involving public and private companies, owner-managed businesses, and private equity houses.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Supporting advisory projects on both buy-side and sell-side
- Preparing reports, information memoranda and other documents using Word and PowerPoint
- Conducting market research into potential buyers & transactional data and other market intelligence
- Preparing and assessing financial models using Excel
- Researching, following up & contacting potential M&A prospects / targets
The successful candidate will:
- Be ACA/ACCA qualified or equivalent
- Have experience in advising clients on both buy-side and sell-side work
- Have at least 2 years Corporate Finance experience
If you are seeking Corporate Finance Manager roles in Cambridge contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.