Are you currently an In-House Management Accountant working in professional services and seeking a role in a rapidly growing firm? Would you like to work for a company who really values their employees, offering excellent remuneration packages as well as flexi-time?
Our client, a fast growing professional services firm are looking for a Management Accountant to work with the Financial Controller in delivering financial information and developing accounting processes and controls to meet the demands of the rapid growth of the company.
The role will include:
- Financial reporting, planning and control: Including managing and developing systems, preparing monthly financial reports and annual financial statements, and budgeting and forecasting
- Development of processes: Including improving efficiency of IT systems and implementing change of processes, improving business performance though KPIs, and improving the quality of management reporting
- Building relationships: Both with other teams in the firm as well as developing junior members of the finance team
The successful candidate for this role will:
- Be ACA or ACCA qualified
- Have Management Accounts experience in a professional services firm (eg. law, accountancy etc)
- Have excellent Excel skills as well as use of other accountancy softwares
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.