* Firm: Top 20 Firm
* Workload: Management Accounts and Bookkeeping/VAT
* Clients: Media & Entertainment
* Location: London
* Salary: £35,000-£42,000
Are you a qualified Management Accountant looking for your next step? Does working with Media & Entertainment clients within a Top 20 firm sound of interest?
Our client, a Top 20 Firm are looking for a Management Accountant to join their Outsourcing Team in their London Media & Entertainment department.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Providing bookkeeping, management accounting, UK VAT and related services, on a regular basis, to a portfolio of media and entertainment clients
- Updating the accounting records from the information and documentation made available
- Reconciling all major control accounts, the preparation of notes and draft management reporting for review by the portfolio supervisor
- Ensuring delivery of reporting in line with client / HM Revenue & Customs / statutory deadlines
The successful candidate will:
- Have 3 years + experience within a Management Accounts / Bookkeeping team
- Demonstrate experience of working in a practice environment
- Have extensive knowledge of Xero / QBO / Sage Line 50, Word and Excel
If you are seeking Outsourcing roles in London contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.