- Firm: Mid-Tier
- Workload: Management Accounts, Year-end Accounts and Staff Supervision
- Location: West End, London
- Benefits: Additional 3 days holiday over Xmas, work-life balance & chance for progression
- Salary: £30-40k
Our client, a Mid-Tier firm in the West End is looking to recruit a Management Accountant to join their growing Financial Outsourcing department. The firm are well known in the industry for having a fantastic environment and culture where their employees experience a great work life balance whilst still gaining invaluable experience. The role will involve providing direct supervision to the team, alongside preparing and reviewing monthly management accounts for your own portfolio of clients.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring all client reporting and payment deadlines are met
- Preparation of complex financial reporting packs (revenue reconciliations, comprehensive multi-currency and multi-territory reporting, consolidated accounts etc.)
- Full review of management accounts, reports and VAT returns, ensuring technical accuracy and any anomalies investigated and resolved
- Supervision of Accounts Assistants and Financial Administrators, ensuring they are completing their work accurately, providing guidance where necessary
- Dealing with technical queries from clients
- The review of online BACs payment submissions
- Assisting the departmental manager as and when required
To qualify for this role you must:
- Be ACA / ACCA qualified with post qualification experience
- Have accountancy practice background with experience in working with a portfolio of clients
- Be completely conversant with QuickBooks Online or Xero accounting software
- Have strong IT skills and excellent knowledge of excel
- Have good VAT knowledge
If you are seeking Management Accounts jobs in London contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.