Firm: Top 10 Practice
Workload: Management Accounts and Advisory Projects
Benefits: Generous package, regular training and excellent progression
Are you an Outsourcing Senior or Management Accountant looking to add real commercial value to your client? Would you enjoy providing advisory services to complex and international clients?
Our client is seeking a commercially focused Management Accountant who is looking for a more advisory role which will go beyond just putting together sets of Management Accounts. The role offers the chance to add real value to the clients and use the information you create to advise your clients on business strategy.
In a market where many firms have used technology to drive efficiencies and to reduce the cost of their service, our client made the decision to use this technology to provide a more advisory and value-add service. The work is much more interesting and fulfilling for their employees who have leading-edge technology and processes at their fingertips and are encouraged to use these to have proactive discussions with their clients.
As a firm our client believes in enhancing the teams' knowledge of the broader economy and business world, therefore the career opportunities and staff training they offer are of an exceptional level.
- Review and manage the management accounts process
- Prepare accounts under UK GAAP and other accounting frameworks
- Prepare consolidations and cash flows for year-end statutory accounts
- Proactively identify potential new business opportunities
- Supervise the work of others when needed
The successful candidate will:
- Be qualified ACCA, ACA or equivalent
- Have good knowledge of accounting packages such as Sage Line 50, Xero and Quickbooks
- Have strong management accounts experience
- Have the desire to provide commercial advice to clients
If you are seeking Outsourcing Senior or Management Accountant jobs in London please contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialist.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.