Firm: Top 20 Sized
Clients: Ranging from global groups to listed companies
Workload: Management Accounts, Bookkeeping, VAT Returns
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000
Benefits: Work-life balance, flexi-time and many other benefits
Are you a qualified Management Accountant looking for your next step? Does working within a fast growing, progressive London firm sound of interest to you?
If so, our client, a top 20 sized firm are seeking a Management Accountant to join their growing team. The successful candidate will be overseeing a portfolio of clients and businesses and be responsible completely accurate management accounts, VAT returns and FCA regulatory fillings.
The role will include, but will not be limited to:
- Undertaking and overseeing bookkeeping
- Posting month end journals
- Preparation of monthly and quarterly management accounts
- Managing/supervising junior staff members
- VAT returns for clients
- Completing FCA regulatory fillings
The successful candidate will:
- Be ACCA/ACA/CIMA qualified
- Have previous Management Account/Bookkeeping experience within a London accountancy practice
- Have the ability to undertake both simple and complex bookkeeping tasks
- Have the ability to handle more complex accounting matters
- Great communication
- Experience of Sage, Xero and Quickbooks
If you are seeking Management Accounts opportunities in London, please contact Austin Rose the public practice specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.