- Workload: Preparation and review of management accounts
- Clients: Varied, including both small businesses and large companies
- Location: Surrey
- Benefits: Flexible working
- Salary: up to £30k
Are you a Management Accounts Assistant looking for the career structure, client base and progression opportunities of a Top 20 Firm whilst still working outside of London?
Our client is currently seeking a driven and ambitious individual, who will join thier growing Outsourcing office. The client is a friendly and supportive firm, who offer an excellent work/life balance and are keen to support the growth of their staff through out their careers.
In this role, your responsibilities will include:
- Acting as the main point of client contact, and developing and maintaining strong client relationships
- Preparing and reviewing management accounts
- Regular client meetings
- Providing assistance and guidance to junior members of staff
The successful candidate needs to:
- Have experience working within UK accountancy practice
- Be ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified
- Have strong knowledge of cloud based accounting software (knowledge of Xero is especially desirable)
Please call on 0203 225 5060 to discuss this role further or apply on-line for immediate consideration.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful. However, understand that we will keep your CV on record for any future role that could be your perfect match.
If you are seeking Management Accounts jobs in Surrey contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.