- Firm: Top 20
- Location: London
- Workload: Bookkeeping/VAT, Management Accounts, Tour Accounts & Banking
- Clients: OMBs; Media, Property and Entertainment
- Salary: £50,000 - £65,000
Are you looking at the next step in your career? Would joining a Top 20 Firm enhance your career prospects? Do you want to work in a large Central London office with a vibrant environment?
My client are seeking an Outsourcing Manager to work in their Central London office, within the Business Services Group. Within this role you would be responsible for the supervision and development of staff. This includes providing training to team members, conducting regular review meetings with staff to appraise performance and providing managers with feedback. The successful candidate would manage a portfolio of clients, providing them with a variety of outsourcing services.
The successful candidate will:
- Be ACCA qualified or equivalent
- Have at least 5 years' experience within a UK based Practice firm
- Have experience carrying out bookkeeping, VAT and management accounts duties
- Have a good knowledge of Excel and Sage 50 & Xero
If you are looking for an Outsourcing Manager position in Central London please contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.