- Firm: top 100 sized
- Clients: NFP, Agriculture, Property & Construction
- Location: Essex
- Benefits: Excellent training and progression, strong work-life balance
- Salary: £30-45k
Are you a Senior Bookkeeper looking for the career structure, client base and progression opportunities of a top 100 sized firm with the friendly and supporting culture within a local office in Essex?
Our client is a top 100 sized firm with offices spanning across the South East of England. They are currently seeking an ambitious individual with strong technical skills, who will help with the creation and implementation of management accounts system for their clients. In return you will you will take advantage of their excellent career progression and rewards structure.
In this role, your responsibilities will include:
- Portfolio management
- Preparation of monthly and quarterly reports
- Preparation of accounts
- Reviewing jobs of junior and senior members of staff
- Recognising opportunities for business development and cross-selling
- Taking responsibility for managing, training and developing audit and accounts team members
- Conducting staff appraisals and taking active part in recruitment
The successful candidate needs to:
- Have experience working within UK accountancy practice
- Be ACA/ACCA/CIMA or AAT qualified
- Have advanced knowledge of Excell and keen interest in accounting technology
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration or call on 0203 225 5060 to discuss this role further.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful. However, understand that we will keep your CV on record for any future role that could be your perfect match.
If you are seeking Management Accounts Senior jobs in Essex contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied, please call 0203 2255 060 if you have any questions.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.