Are you a Valuations Exec looking to make the move to Assistant Manager? Or are you an Assistant Manager ready for the step up to Valuations Manage? This is a varied role and has the opportunity for plenty of support to help grow your skills and the opportunity for external courses and qualifications.
Our client is a Top 15 accountancy firm and their London team is in a period of growth. The firm is one of the fastest growing with an international reach. In addition they deal with a range of clients from practice to natural resources.
You will be responsible for:
- Initial project scoping with the client and internal teams
- Preparing various valuation reports and models
- Keeping Senior Manager's/Partners updated on any issues/developments
- Asset valuations, PPA's etc
As the successful candidate you will have;
- A relevant qualification e.g. ACCA/ACA or CFA
- An understanding of valuation models and approaches
- Good report writing skills
If you are a Valuations Manager or Valuations Executive seeking roles in London contact Austin Rose, the Valuations Accounting Specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.