- Firm: Top 20 Firm
- Workload: Corporate Tax
- Location: City of London
- Salary: £58,000 - £95,000
Are you a Corporate Tax Manager/Senior Manager seeking a role with a Top 20 firm focused on Film and TV clients in Central London?
Our client, a Top 20 firm is looking for a Corporate Tax Manager/Senior Manager to join their team in the West End. The firm is technically strong and extremely focused on providing strong client service. Their client base includes major Hollywood Film Studios, some of the largest Television Production companies in both the UK and the USA and they also act for leading Video Game publishers and developers.
Your responsibilities will include:
- managing your own portfolio of corporate clients
- reviewing and submitting Film, Television and Video Game Tax Credit Claims
- advising clients on the conditions of qualifying for these and other Creative Sector Tax Credits
- managing the corporation tax affairs of other companies and groups within the sector
The successful candidate will:
- be ATT/CTA/ACA/ACCA qualified
- preferably have experience of working with clients in the Creative Sector
- demonstrate experience at Manager/Senior Manager level in a corporate tax role, preferably in a Top 20 firm
If you are seeking Corporate Tax Manager/Senior Manager jobs in London contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.