Are you a Transaction Services Assistant manager/Manager or Associate Director looking for your next promotion? Or are you seeking a move to a firm where you can support deals for PE/Investors from initial scoping to client ready reports?
Our client is a Top 10 firm, and their UK teams are growing fast. They are looking for TS candidates in London, Reading, Bristol and Manchester. Focusing mainly on large corporate clients, both sell and buy side, sector agnostic with deal sizes from 5m-200m. You will be providing TS for financial investors banks, Private Equity, and other funders.
This is a great opportunity for someone who's managed people, loves dealing with clients and wants to gain exposure to larger deals with the support of the Partners.
Your responsibilities will include;
- Managing multiple deals at a time, lead scoping meetings and prepare formal reports to include your recommendations for the client
- Assuming responsibility for larger projects and where needed supporting Partners in larger more complex deals
- Managing the corporate team and supporting junior colleagues with their projects to ensure timely delivery
As the successful candidate you will have;
- Worked in transaction services for at least 2-3 years or wider Corporate Finance lines.
- Managed people and good attention to project delivery.
- An industry relevant qualification e.g ACA. However, exceptions can be made for candidates with solid Transaction Services experience
If you are seeking Transaction Services roles in Reading, Bristol. Manchester or London contact Austin Rose, the Corporate Finance Recruitment Specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.