Are you a Transaction Services (TS) Assistant manager looking for your next promotion? Or are you a manager seeking a move to a firm where you can support deals for PE/Investors from initial scoping to client ready reports. Or are looking to grow your deal size and experience for your next move?
Our client is a Top 10 firm, and their London and Reading teams are growing. Focusing mainly on large corporate clients, both sell and buy side. You will be providing TS for financial investors banks, Private Equity, and other funders. Deal sizes are in the mid-tier range - £5m to £100m
This is a great opportunity for someone who's enjoys managing people, loves dealing with clients and wants to gain exposure to larger deals with the support of the Partners.
Your responsibilities will include;
- Managing multiple deals at a time, lead scoping meetings and prepare formal report, valuations and financial models, to include your recommendations for the client
- Assuming responsibility for larger projects and where needed supporting Partners in larger more complex deals
- Managing the corporate team and supporting junior colleagues with their projects to ensure timely delivery
- Preparation of fee estimates, engagement planning memorandum, proposals and budget for client assignments
As the successful candidate you will have;
- Worked in transaction services for at least 2 years or wider Corporate Finance lines.
- Managed people and good attention to project delivery.
- An industry relevant qualification e.g ACA. However, exceptions can be made for candidates with solid TS experience
If you are seeking Transaction Services roles in London contact Austin Rose, the Corporate Finance Recruitment Specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.