Firm: Top 50 Accountancy Firm
Location: City of London
Are you a recent graduate looking to gain Marketing experience within a professional services organisation? Do you have previous experience working in Marketing and are looking to make your next move within a prestigious accountancy firm?
Our client, a Top 50 Accountancy Firm, are seeking a Marketing Assistant to join their team. This newly-created position although largely administrative focused, will allow the successful candidate to gain exposure to a range of marketing and business development actives. This will include; event management, website development and CRM and data management. Day-to-day the team will work to raise the profile of the firms services and sector!
The successful candidate will be:
- Detail-orientated and highly focused.
- Motivated and enthusiastic with an interest in building a career in Marketing.
- An excellent communicator, both verbally and written.
- Qualified to degree level or equivalent.
The role will include (but not limited to!):
- Data administration, research and data entry.
- Creating and executing email campaigns.
- Updating website and social media channels.
- Producing monthly digital marketing reports.
This is a great new role, ideal for somebody who is looking to kick start their career in Marketing within the Accountancy sector.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.